Armatec Environmental are committed to maintaining your privacy and data rights in accordance with international regulations including GDPR. This policy outlines how we protect your information and your rights.
Armatec Environmental can be contacted in several ways, including by phone, email, or post:
Head Office: 42 Egmont Road, Bell Block, New Plymouth 4312, New Zealand. +64 6 755 0410. email@example.com.
UK Office: 15 Kennet Road, Crayford, Dartford, Kent, DA1 4QN, United Kingdom. +44 7765 390997. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Processing Personal Data
Armatec is required to process personal data from time to time during its business dealings with you. The nature of processing is different depending on your connection with Armatec.
• If you are an existing or potential customer of Armatec, or an existing or potential supplier, we store and process personal data to enable us to maintain communication with you. This information is stored with a third-party data processor. We will ask for your consent before including you in any marketing campaigns.
• If you are an employee, we have a legal obligation to store and process personal data relating to payroll. We also have a contractual obligation to store and process personal data held on your personnel file. Some of this data constitutes special category data (such as health and ethnicity data).
• If you have applied to work for Armatec, we have a contractual obligation to store and process personal data held on your personnel file. Some of this data constitutes special category data (such as health and ethnicity data).
Your Data Protection Rights
• You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
• You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
• You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
• You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
• You have the right to object to processing, provided the processing is being done on the basis of our legitimate interests.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. We have one month to respond to you. Please contact us on the contact details provided above if you wish to make a request.
Sharing Your Information
We will not share your information with any third parties for the purposes of direct marketing.
We use data processors who are third parties who provide elements of services for us. We have contracts in place with our data processors. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it. They will not share your personal information with any organisation apart from us. They will hold it securely and retain it for the period we instruct.
The third-party processors we use are all GDPR compliant and include:
• Microsoft Office 365: https://www.office.com/
• Zendesk Sell: https://getbase.com/
• Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/
• Xero: https://www.xero.com/uk/
• TidyWork: https://tidyinternational.com/solutions/tidywork
• PureChat: https://purechat.com/
• BigCommerce: https://www.bigcommerce.com/
Links to Other Websites
Where we provide links to websites of other organisations, this privacy notice does not cover how that organisation processes personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy notices on the other websites you visit.
We work to high standards when it comes to processing your personal information. If you have queries or concerns, please contact us at the details provided above and we’ll respond.
If you remain dissatisfied you can lodge a complaint at the ICO, the UK supervisory authority for data protection.